The Wincard offers benefits to the inhabitants of Cozumel Island, including reduced passenger fares and the opportunity to take advantage of discounts and promotions.
In order to apply for your Wincard at our office, you must bring the following documents:
- Applicants 18 years of age and over must present a voter identification card (INE) issued in Cozumel.
- For children between the ages of 6 and 17 years, a voter identification card of the father or mother, issued in Cozumel, and birth certificate, both in original.
- For senior citizens a voter identification card (INE) issued in Cozumel, and an INAPAM I.D.
- For foreigners an FM3 document issued by the immigration authorities, passport and proof of current address.
To apply online for a Wincard you only need to fulfill the following requirements (Child, Adult or INAPAM):
- Be a resident of Cozumel, Q.Roo, Mexico (proof must be shown).
- Apply online using the attached form (below).
- Fill in the attached fields with correct details, using official documents and up to date information.
- INE (voter identification card) number; fill in the field using the vertical, black numbers on the back of the card.
- Attach a small, current, digital photograph (2.5 cm X 3 cm), no larger than 500 kb, on a light colored background.
Applicant will be notified by e-mail regarding the date on which the Wincard can be collected at the booth located on 6th Street North, No. 14 between 10th and 15th Ave., Downtown.
When collecting the card the following documents will be requested:
- Adults 18 years of age and over must show a voter identification card (INE) issued in Cozumel.
- Current proof of address.
- Home or mobile telephone number.
- E-mail address.
CHILDREN, BETWEEN 6 AND 17 YEARS OF AGE
- Voter identification card (INE) issued in Cozumel, of mother or father, and birth certificate, both in original, must be presented when collecting the card.
- For senior citizens a voter identification card (INE) issued in Cozumel and an INAPAM I.D. are required.
- For foreigners an FM3 document issued by the Mexican immigration authorities is required, along with a passport and proof of current address. These will be requested at the booth when collecting the card.
Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Documents will be received up to 1:45 pm
Please send any doubts to: firstname.lastname@example.org